Sunday 15 February 2015

It's time for the intros round!

Not much to report since my last blog - I've tackled the first few stages of the G chord and am still persevering with A, E and D, however I've not really done enough to merit another post.

Instead, at the risk of hugely embarrassing myself, let's play a game where you have to guess the songs I'm playing on the guitar.

The quality of the clips is not great, mainly because I'm playing them. In my mind I'm headlining Glastonbury when I play guitar, however after listening to these clips I realise I am still just an eejit in my bedroom. These recordings were produced using an amp, not that I'd know.

The clips are of varying length - some are long parts of tunes, others are the riff - and nearly all the songs have been mentioned at some point in previous posts, which should help. The songs will open in media player or whatever you use for listening to music. Not many are obvious I'm afraid but I'll provide the answers next time around.

So, without further ado, it's time for Cheggers Plays Pop! Kids, ask your parents. In fact, anyone under 35 may need to ask your parents and thankfully that still includes me.

For the time being Keith Chegwin is one of the few personalities from the past who it's still safe to talk about.

Song 1

Song 2 Not a Blur tune...

Song 3

Song 4

Song 5

Song 6

Song 7 Long and repetitive - there's a slight change near the end though

Song 8 Probably the worst of the lot, sounds very tinny and there's even a whole line missing. A deliberate mistake to make it harder. Honest


If you want you can leave your guesses in the comments or chin me on Twitter @SMTID

No comments:

Post a Comment